Line Powered ADSL ADSL2 ADSL2+ Loop Extenders
Line Powered Loop Extender Overview
Line Powered Loop Extenders are an important ancillary
device in Rural broadband network architecture. ADSL loop extenders not only extends the range between
the DSLAM and CPE from 2.3 miles (3.5km) to 4.2 miles (8km), but also supports POTS and
improves the access rate of bandwidth. ADSL2+ loop extenders can actually help ISPs
to extend reach, increase speed and provide last mile service, this in turn
increases revenues by servicing last mile users. ADSL loop extenders supply the basic platform for high
bandwidth services and promotes the development Rual broadband service.
Line Powered Loop Extenders are made up of a LU (Local Unit)
and RU (Remote Unit). Line Powered Loop Extenders provides transmission of data, voice and power signals
over one user line, realizes one port for one user and solves the problem of
user’s ADSL, IPTV and Video Surveillance service unavailable for long distance
to CO. At the same time it can save the line resources.
Loop Extender Configuration
LU is a 19 inch rack mountable module, one port for one user, easy
maintenance. The LU is installed in the CO RU (Outdoor type): one port to
multi-port, it can be configured according to the user’s requirements which
flexibility and convenience.
Line Powered Loop Extender Features
- Need no fiber
- One port per user, saving resources
- LU and RU modular design, rack chassis, flexible configuration,
- Concentrated monitoring alarm of power supply
- DSLAM Repeater is on and off without affecting the original POTS service
- Extend the transmission distance between CO DSLAM and CPE Modem from
2.3 miles (3.5km) to 4.2 miles (8km) while supporting POTS
- Improve existing
ADSL user’s signal quality and bandwidth, extend reach, increase speed and
grow customer base by providing last mile services.
- Completely compatible with all ADSL system suppliers equipment (ADSL,
- Loop Extenders support all kinds of ADSL ADSL2 ADSL2+ modems and
modem/router products produced by a wide variety of manufacturers
- Available in Outdoor and Indoor versions, water, dust and lightning proof
- ADSL ADSL2 ADSL2 + Loop extenders are available in the following port
densities 8 Ports, 16 Ports, 32 Ports, and 64 Ports.
Loop Extender RU and LU Technical Specifications
Power Consumption: less than 0.8W/port
Relative Humidity: 5%～95%(non-condensing)
Line Code: Support DMT(ITU992.1 standard)
Input Voltage: DC48V
Output Voltage: Max DC 96V
Work Current: 10mA
LU power supply is DC-48V, RU could be powered by
LU, make sure the RU working properly and stably
ADSL Line Powered Loop Extender Application
If you need more information on the remote
Port Loop Extenders, 16 Port ADSL Loop Extenders, ADSL ADSL2+ 32 Port
Loop Extenders, or 64 Port ADSL ADSL2 ADSL2+ Loop Extenders please contact us.